Chevrolet Tavera Models & Specifications
*Mileage as certified by certification agencies as per statutory condition under rule 115 of CMVR
Designed keeping you in mind, Chevrolet Tavera can be your companion when you juggle multiple roles in life. It provides all the support you may need and beyond to help you be who you want to be. It is built to be as versatile as you are in different spaces, enabling you to be a friend-in-need, a loving parent, or the go-getter at your workplace.
Chevrolet has always been associated with and known for manufacturing vehicles with impeccable standards and quality. However, we also believe that it is important to refurbish and upgrade now and then, but that does not affect our customer services. Even when it comes to parts for our discontinued cars, safety, efficiency, and quality remain our priorities.
- Chevrolet Tavera Engine: The Chevrolet Tavera comes with 4 Cylinder, Common Rail Direct Injection, Turbocharged, Diesel Engine. The Engine Displacement is 2499 cc with a fuel tank capacity of 55.2 liters. It comes with the Manual transmission.
- Chevrolet Tavera Mileage: It has a mileage of 13 kmpl based on the type of fuel and the variant.
- Chevrolet Tavera Seating Capacity: The Chevrolet Tavera is a MUV comes with 4 seating options. 10 Seats (3+3+4), 9 Seats (2+3+4), 7 Seats (2+3+2) & 7 Seats (CAPTAIN SEATS) (2+2+3)
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
1. What Is the ARAI Mileage of The Chevrolet Tavera?
Chevrolet Tavera mileage starts at 12.26 kmpl and goes up to 13 kmpl.
2. Is There an Automatic Transmission Version Available in Chevrolet Tavera?
Chevrolet Tavera is not available in automatic transmission version.
3. What Are the Safety Features in Chevrolet Tavera?
Chevrolet Tavera comes with rear door child safety lock, seat belt on all front facing seats, and centrally located high mount stop lamp.